A simple but really tasty meal! It also happens to be meatless, but feel free to add in chicken or shrimp or even bacon!
1 10oz. container of grape tomatoes
1/2 bundle of asparagus
1/2 container of mushrooms
2 large cloves or garlic, minced
1 package of raviolis (I used mushroom raviolis, but you could use cheese or meat-filled ones)
1/4 c. prepared pesto
2 Tbsp olive oil
1. In a medium sized pot, get your water boiling for the raviolis. Follow package instructions for their cooking process.
2. In another pot or pan (I used my dutch oven), get your olive oil hot and add in the grape tomatoes.
3. Allow tomatoes to blister/explode a little bit on medium heat. Stir around occasionally. This may take about 5-7 minutes.
4. While the tomatoes are going, prepare the asparagus and mushrooms. I cut the asparagus into 1 inch pieces and minced the mushrooms.
5. After the tomatoes have blistered throw in the asparagus. Cook for another minute. By this time, I have started cooking my raviolis (they only took 4 minutes!)
6. Then add your mushrooms and minced garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add your cooked raviolis and then the pesto! Combine together.
8. Serve and enjoy! If you want to add in some cheese, now would be a good time do that!