This is a very easy recipe! I actually do not like pie… I know, it’s crazy. But I do love pumpkin bread! So this is similar to that, but it’s a cake! Also, when this bakes, it makes the whole house smell great!!
1 box yellow cake
1 can pumpkin puree
1/2 c water
1/3 vegetable or canola oil
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp all spice
1 can (?) cream cheese frosting
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Butter your bundt pan (or whatever baking dish you want to use).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all of your ingredients and mix until everything is combined well.
3. Pour into your bundt and bake for about 45-50 minutes. Depending on your oven, you may need to bake it for only 40 minutes.
4. Allow you cake to cool down (this is always my mistake because I am so impatient). Then flip over onto your cake stand to get ready to glaze.
5. Once your cake has cooled down, pour half of your icing into a microwave safe bowl and microwave it for about 20 seconds.
6. Pour over the top of your bundt. Serve with milk or coffee and enjoy!