This a great breakfast or brunch dish to serve a few people!
2 tsp milk
1/4 c. onion, small diced
3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
1 c. spinach
1/4 c. tomato, small diced
1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp olive oil
TT salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat up the tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet.
3. Cut and prep all your veggies.
4. Saute your onions (on medium-high heat) until translucent and then add in the mushrooms. Cook together for two minutes. Add in the garlic, cook for another two minutes.
5. Put that mixture in a small bowl, add in the raw tomatoes and set aside.
6. In the same skillet, add in the teaspoon of olive oil and the spinach. Cook the spinach only for a minute. You just want it a little wilted but not cooked all the way down. When you’re done, add it to you bowl of cooked veggies.
7. In a large bowl, crack in all of your eggs and whisk in the milk. Combine with your veggies and the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Get a good mix and pour it into a buttered baking dish.
8. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. To serve, you can top with more cheese, fresh avocado, or even a sprinkle of chives.
*If you have an oven proof skillet, you can bake your frittata in that too*