This is my meal prep for the week!
Gabriel and I went to The Olive Oil the other day and this idea comes from what Gabriel ordered. I didn’t have their recipe, so I just went with it. I also made a tzatziki sauce, which you can find in a separate post. Both recipes are Greek inspired and I hope y’all like them!
1 lb Ground Beef
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp Greek seasoning
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 c. panko breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp fresh dill, minced
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix with clean hands! Be sure not to over mix the meat.
2. I used a table spoon to measure out my meatballs and make them all the same size, but if you have a cookie scooper, that works too.
3. Heat up some olive oil, and sear the meatballs on all sides.
4. After they’re all done cooking, bake them for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. I packed them for my lunch along with pita bread, spinach, tomatoes, red onion, and my homemade tzatziki sauce.
Check out my post on how I made the tzatziki sauce!*