My Favorite Cookies!
2 c. flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 c. butter, melted
1 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. white granulated sugar
1 Tbs vanilla
1 egg yolk
2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease or line the cookie sheet.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together melted butter and both sugars. Beat in vanilla, the egg, and egg yolk.
4. Add in the sifted dry ingredients a little bit at a time to not make a mess. Once it’s all incorporated, mix in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
5. Scoop and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until fully baked/golden brown.
6. Cool for a few minutes and then enjoy with a glass of cold milk!