When I meal prep (which isn’t often.. haha), these are so great to have on hand! I usually pack 2-3 to take with me. You can add whatever toppings you want, but here’s how I did them.
1/4- 1/3 c. milk
TT salt, Pepper, and garlic powder
Chiffonade fresh spinach
Shredded chedar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Either grease or line a cupcake tin.
2. Whisk eggs and milk together. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. For some heat, add in a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce.
3. Pour egg base into muffin tins. Sprinkle your desired toppings into each tin.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes.
5. Some other toppings that would be great are mushrooms, bacon, shredded hashbrown potatoes, or even chives.